The National Monitoring Conference is...
The following awards are presented at the conference.
...a leading forum for communication and collaboration among the monitoring community. The conference explores many water monitoring issues.
Attendees represent governmental organizations, tribes, volunteers, academia, watershed and environmental groups, and the private sector. The conference is a showcase for new findings on the quality of the Nation's waters and for highlighting new innovations and cutting-edge tools in water-quality monitoring, assessment, and reporting.
- 2014: Working Together for Clean Water (Cincinnati, OH)
- 2012: Water: One Resource - Shared Effort - Common Future (Portland, OR)
- 2010: Monitoring from the Summit to the Sea (Denver, CO)
- 2008: Monitoring: Key to Understanding our Waters (Atlantic City, NJ)
- 2006: Monitoring Networks: Connecting for Clean Water (San Jose, CA)
- 2004: Building and Sustaining Successful Monitoring Programs(Chattanooga, TN)
- 2002: Building a Framework for the Future (Madison, WI)
- 2000: Monitoring for the Millenium (Austin, TX)
- 1998: Monitoring: Critical Foundations to Protect our Waters (Reno, NV)