Register now for the the National Water Quality Monitoring Council's 11th National Water Monitoring Conference on March 25-29, 2019 at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, in Denver, Colorado.
- Early bird registration deadline is extended to 3/1/19 (regular registration deadline continues to be 3/15/19 and onsite registration will also be available)
- Remember to sign up for the Fluid 5K Run
- Book your hotel reservation by 2/21/19
- Preliminary agenda is now available
- Field trips and workshop info coming soon!
Oral, poster, and extended sessions will cover the following conference themes:
- Water Quality Prediction: State of the Art and Future Directions
- Emerging Risks in Water Quality
- Monitoring Water Across a Changing Hydrologic Cycle
- Tools to Mine, Share, and Visualize Water Quality Data
- Innovative Designs and Technology for Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment
- Holistic Water Quality Monitoring: Exploring Chemical, Physical and Biological Integrity
- Effective Monitoring Collaborations and Partnerships
- Measuring Effectiveness of Management Actions, Improvement, and Restoration Activities
- Monitoring and Assessment to Protect Human and Ecosystem Health
Join us in the Mile High City of Denver, Colorado, on the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains! Visitors flock here to shred singletrack by day and sip fine craft beer at one of the many music venues by night. Denver is the gateway to the vast recreational and natural wonders of the mountains and the Continental Divide. The addition of light rail from the airport to downtown is a boon to travelers.
Photo: VISIT DENVER